Fethiye Rhodes Ferry
Euro40 per person
Rhodes town is the capital and largest city of the island of Rhodes, which is located in the Aegean Sea and is part of Greece. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and has a rich history dating back to ancient times. Some of the main attractions in Rhodes town include:
1. The Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes: This medieval castle was the headquarters of the Knights of St. John during their rule over Rhodes. It now houses a museum displaying artifacts from the island’s history.
2. The Old Town: The historic center of Rhodes town is a maze of narrow streets, ancient buildings, and medieval walls. It is home to many shops, restaurants, and cafes, as well as several historic landmarks.
3. The Acropolis of Rhodes: This ancient site overlooks the city and was once home to a temple dedicated to Athena Polias. Today, visitors can see the remains of the temple and other structures, as well as enjoy panoramic views of the city and the sea.
4. The Archaeological Museum of Rhodes: This museum houses a collection of artifacts from ancient Rhodes, including pottery, sculpture, and jewelry.
5. Mandraki Harbor: This picturesque harbor is home to several historic landmarks, including the three windmills and the Fortress of St. Nicholas. It is also a popular spot for boat tours and water activities.
DepartureFethiye Marina/Fethiye Marina
Departure Time9 am
Return Time6 pm
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and sun tan lotion.
Not IncludedHotel Pick UpLunchPhotographs & VideosTransfersVideo Package
From Our Gallery
Be our guest and see it for your self
Overall, a day trip to Rhodes from Fethiye can be a fantastic experience, allowing you to see some of the island's top attractions and experience its unique culture and cuisine. Just make sure to plan ahead and make the most of your limited time.