Quad Bike Safari
Euro25 per person
Experience the beauty of Fethiye on an exhilarating quad bike adventure! Explore the stunning landscapes of this Turkish paradise as you ride through rugged mountains, beautiful forests & picturesque countryside.
Choose from a morning or afternoon Quad Bike safari, and benefit from a hotel pick-up from Oludeniz, Ovacik or Hisaornu. Journey to the base in Hisaronu resort centre and get kitted out with all the necessary equipment. Listen to a detailed briefing before you set off for some serious off-road fun.
Journey up into the mountains of Hisaronu and Kayakoy, and head for the summit for a 10-minute break to take in the panoramic views. Then, continue on your bike for another 20 minutes to reach a spot where you can relax over cold drink at a local restaurant.
Soak up the peace and quiet of Kayakoy ruins overlooking beautiful Kaya valley before making your way to the our base in Hisaronu for a quick snack to refuel after your Quad Bike experience.
Get dropped off at your hotel to relax and freshen up after your dusty adventure.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced rider, a quad bike tour in Fethiye area promises excitement, natural beauty & unforgettable memories.
Know before you go
- Each quad is for 2 people, if you would like single quads, please make a separate booking for each person
- Every group of 2 is a double quad with 1 driver and 1 passenger. If they both people own a driving license they can switch in every stop
- Every group of 3 is 2 drivers 1 passenger
- Please bring your driving license
- The minimum age to drive is 18 years old. Those aged 4 years and above can travel as passengers
- This tour is not recommended for participants with heart problems, back problems or pregnancy
DepartureKaya Village / Kaya Village
Departure Time10 am
Return Time2 pm
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and sun tan lotion.
IncludedHotel Pick UpLunch
Not IncludedPersonal GuidePhotographs & VideosTransfersVideo Package