Dalyan & Mud Bath Trip
Euro30 per person
Dalyan is a small town located on the south-west coast of Turkey, known for its beautiful natural scenery and historical sites. Here is a suggested itinerary for a Dalyan trip:
1. Visit the Dalyan Delta: The Dalyan Delta is a protected area of wetlands and mudflats that is home to a variety of bird species as well as loggerhead sea turtles. You can take a boat tour through the delta to see the wildlife up close.
2. Explore the ancient city of Kaunos: Kaunos was an ancient Carian city that dates back to the 10th century BC. You can explore the ruins of the city, including a theater, temple, and public baths.
3. Relax at Iztuzu Beach: Iztuzu Beach is a beautiful sandy beach that stretches for over 5 km. It is also a nesting ground for loggerhead sea turtles, so be sure to follow the rules for beach behavior to avoid disturbing the turtles.
4. Take a mud bath: Dalyan is famous for its mud baths, which are said to have therapeutic properties. You can take a dip in the mud baths and then wash off in the thermal pools.
5. Visit the Lycian Tombs: The Lycian Tombs are rock-cut tombs that date back to the 4th century BC. They are located high up on a cliff overlooking the Dalyan River, and are an impressive sight to see.
6. Enjoy a Turkish meal: Dalyan has a variety of restaurants serving traditional Turkish cuisine. Be sure to try some of the local specialties, such as stuffed grape leaves, grilled meats, and baklava.
Overall, Dalyan offers a mix of natural beauty and historical sites, making it a great destination for those interested in both culture and nature
DepartureFethiye / Fethiye
Departure Time9.15 am
Return Time7.30 pm
Dress CodeSwim wear - please bring a hat, sun tan lotion and camera
IncludedHotel Pick UpLunchPersonal Guide
Not IncludedPhotographs & VideosTransfersVideo Package